Sunday, January 07, 2007

Snow Storms

Well, just before Christmas we had the biggest snowstorm of our short few years here in Albuquerque. As you can see in the photo below the depth at our house was 11" of fluffy white stuff. After playing in it for the morning with the kids we had to head out for the drive to California for the holidays. We thought that would be the big storm of the year, but suprisingly another storm hit while we were in California during the week between Christmas and New Years that dumped another 22" of snow at our house! What a winter we're having.







...as you can see Sean could only take so much playing in the snow.



We'll post some Christmas photos later so for now we'll sign off and get ready to hit the New Mexico ski resorts! Angel Fire resort had 5 feet of snow in the last storm. See you on the lifts...


1 comment:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

What fun for you guys! Our kids LOVE the snow, and I do too! I never had snow like we get here in WA when I was growing up in TX, so I love it! Driving in it is a little scary, but we're getting used to it! Thanks for the pics!