love the pictures! We didn't have sparklers this year but I love them! That cake looked awesome! I bet it was deliciouse! love you guys!nat
Hey Sharee. It's Trisha (Henderson)! Your blog is soo cute...I think that it is so fun to see pics of your kids. They look just like you and your siblings! So so so cute! Isn;t the 4th of July the greatest holiday??
Oh my blog is paulandtrisha.blogspot.com if you ever have a minute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the pictures! We didn't have sparklers this year but I love them! That cake looked awesome! I bet it was deliciouse! love you guys!
nat
Hey Sharee. It's Trisha (Henderson)! Your blog is soo cute...I think that it is so fun to see pics of your kids. They look just like you and your siblings! So so so cute! Isn;t the 4th of July the greatest holiday??
Oh my blog is paulandtrisha.blogspot.com if you ever have a minute!
Post a Comment