This morning when we were weeding our garden, Dallin and I disturbed a little frog in the flower bed where we were working! He was the cutest little thing, just a little bigger than a quarter! We watched him for as long as we could before he hopped off into a thick patch of yarrow where he felt less exposed. I'd never seen a frog in our yard before, but I hope he stays!
1 comment:
Go Dallin! Sharee, I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be in kindergarten. And congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family. You guys look like you do lots of fun things keeping yourselves busy. Also, it was so fun to see your WHOLE famly at Tahoe, I can;t believe how old your younger siblings have gotten. Crazy how time fast goes by, it feels like we were just barely neighbors playing dolls with you and your sisters.
Post a Comment