Okay, here are some projects I've worked on the last few months.
This first one is a project Jenny showed us when she was out here for the 4th of July. What makes this project remarkable is that she was only here for 2 days, one of which was the 4th, so of course we didn't do any projects on that day. But the next afternoon, during our sister's outing, Jen convinced us that we could make these cute little sign posts. With nothing but a picture on Jen's camera, Emma, Julianne, Jenny and I went out and got the supplies, cut, sanded and stained the wood and even started assembling these sign posts.
Unfortunately Jenny had to leave the next morning, or we probably would have finished these puppies in about 2 days. So what makes this doubly remarkable, is that Julianne and I actually finished our posts a couple weeks later without Jenny to help us be brave and figure out what to do!
Jenny took her pieces to her new home to assemble, so below are pictured mine, Jewels' and Emma's. We also made one for Mom, but didn't have the right colored door-knob at the time of the picture, so hers was still in the garage.
They turned out pretty cute, if I say so myself.
The following are more of those fun table runners that Mom and Jenny taught us to make:
April/(Easter)
May/June/Summerish
4th of July
Obviously, not a table runner or a project--just a cute little Sydney
6 comments:
Love the sign posts! So fun!
Your runners all turned out so cute! I love that 4th of July runner SO MUCH. I have not yet made one of those. Mom is a genius. And I love that you just finished your sign posts! I literally just unwrapped my wood from the butcher paper yesterday evening and put it together. I think I want to paint it white now and distress it...we'll see. Love you guys!!! And, Sydney is darling.
I'm so glad Jen wanted to share the sing post craft with us cause I love mine! And thanks for helping me out with all of those table runners, my home is so much cuter decorated during the holidays since I've been living in the same city as you ;)
Love all your amazing projects! How fun! Now Melanie and I need to get together and make a post! Love you and all your craftiness.
Those posts are awesome! Well done!
Sydney just keeps getting cuter and cuter with that curly hair of hers!
She is a cute little Sydney!! I love your sign post!! It is FANTASTIC!! And your runners and amazing. Such a talented lady you are Sharee :)
Post a Comment