September 8, 2012
AYSO-Albuquerque
Game 1, Sean and Hayden
All last year during Sean's soccer games, Hayden kept talking about when he'd be old enough to play soccer too. So this year we signed him up, but when it came time, he didn't want to do it! On the way to his first practice/game, I asked him if he was excited, and he said, "Um, not as much. I'm kind-of thcared." But once he got out there, he was a natural and just loves it!
Hayden, #3 on his team, the FLAMING TIGERS
This is Sean's 3rd year playing soccer. He loves going to practice and his team is working on some defense strategies that so far (3 games into the season) have kept their opposing teams either scoreless or down at just 1 or 2 goals. Sean is particularly good at defense and really keeps that ball from getting on his side of the field.
Sean, #8, team RED MAMBAS
3 comments:
We just started soccer this year and it has been an adventure so far. I love the pictures : )
Hey I was #3 whenever I played sports! I'm glad Hayden is liking it. Sean looks like quite the pro out there!
So darn cute. I'm glad Hayden is starting to enjoy it and Sean looks like he could kick my trash at Soccer! (Not that I was ever any good.) :)
Post a Comment