Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some of March and April

Blogging is about the last thing on my priority list these days, but I really don't feel like folding my laundry, so I thought I'd play a little catch up here.   Here are some pictures from the last few months.

Some of Bennett:
Bennett's first bath

Bennett snuggling with Hayden

Bennett enjoying a good book at Dallin's recommendation.

And just for the record, at two months, Bennett weighed in at 11 lbs 2 oz and was 23 inches long.  He is smiling and happy and is SUCH a good boy.  (He had a rough start, but now he is an ANGEL!)


A visit to the Botanical Gardens:


A picnic dinner and hike up at Elena Gallegos:


Bennett received a name and a blessing:


Eric graduated from St. Francis Physician's Assistant School: 
(not sure if that is the official name . . .)




Congratulations, Eric!  

And now, as much as it pains me to say it, I really should go do some laundry.  

No comments: