Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Kittens!

Not ours, though.  As much as Daphne would have loved to adopt them all, Arthur and I have told the kids that we have enough poop to clean up.  Therefore, until the last Gariety is potty-trained, we will not be entertaining any ideas about adding something else that poops to our home.

We have some friends whose cat had kittens in April, and they were so nice to let our kids come over and hold them like once a week until they were old enough to give away.  Daphne asked me DAILY if I would take her to the Steels so she could visit the kittens.

They were very darling, and to be honest, had Arthur not held his ground, I'm pretty sure I would have been convinced to take one.  (Daphne would have been elated!)

When they were brand new:


The last visit:











No comments: