From the time we take the pictures to when we get them back, I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I just can't wait to see them! So without further ado, here are a bunch of this year's family pictures.
The Gorgeous Gariety Girls:
The Good-lookin' Gariety Boys
Six Glorious, Good-natured, and Galactic Garietys
(alliteration is awesome.)
Dallin-12
Daphne-10
Sean-8
Hayden- 6 (in 1 week)
I couldn't narrow it down to just one for our two littlest. You should be amazed I could narrow the older four down to just one! narrowing is a very difficult and time consuming process for me. :)
Sydney-3
Arthur said, "Is she really wearing that tutu for family pictures?" Um, OF COURSE! It's Sydney! And she's three. And we are documenting her tutu-ness while we can! Oh, and a funny story about getting Sydney ready for pictures--We could not find any two of her shoes that matched. When I told her to get her shoes on, she came out with one pink tennis shoe, and one glass slipper. Well, that might work sometimes, but not for family pictures. After looking and looking, and not finding any matches (how is that even possible?!?) we gave up and had to make a stop at Payless Shoes on the way to get our pictures taken.
love these glowing curls
Bennett-9 months
So glad we got a few smiles out of this kid.
You should have seen the ridiculous things we were doing to break his stone-face.
If you look closely, you can see his two little top teeth in this picture.
(ready for more g-words?)
Good, Gleeful, & Goofy Gariety kids
I'm so, so thankful for these little, medium and big people in my life. They are my favorites ever, and I can't imagine my existence without them.






















5 comments:
I actually love the colors! So fun! You guys look great!
Sharee, how do you do it year after year??? We just had our pictures taken Saturday, and I adore the way they turned out, but getting a picture of all 7 of us is seriously hard work!! The two little ones are always jumping up before the picture snaps (even with SLR camera), or their head are turned, or someone is screaming because s/he is being held instead of running free. It's so hard! But so worth it. These pictures are MONEY!
Sharee, you have the most beautiful family! I love the shoe story (kinda the story of my life with one kid or another... there always seems to be one kid missing all their shoes!). Family pictures are so stressful to plan for and get ready for, but always ALWAYS so very worth it! You guys look fabulous.
Yea! They turned out so well! Love your growing family! I'm so glad you let Sydney wear that tutu, it's so her!
I super LOVE these pictures!!! Your family is Gorgeous!!! (There's another g"" word for ya.) And, by the way, you and Arthur are one of the most beautiful couples I know. It's no wonder your family is SO darling! Thanks for sharing! And, I can't wait to get one in the mail to hang on my Christmas Card door. :)
Post a Comment