Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Quotes

Sydney:  (in my room)  I wish I had a room like this.  But not messy.

Bennett:  I am sick
Me:  No you're not.
Bennett:  Oh, I am not sick?
Me:  No, you are just fine!
Bennett:  Oh! That's a great idea!

Sydney:  I wish I was still in preschool!  Why do I keep growing???

Sydney:  Mom, you are so beautiful most of the time.  And not very pretty less of the time.

Bennett:  Oh, Mom! You bed is clean!  Good job!

Sydney:  You look old, Mom.
Me:  Oh yeah, what made you think of that?
Sydney:  Well, you have lines on your face, and . . . yeah, you just look old.

Me:  Okay, boys, time to turn off the TV--I need you to set the table.
Bennett:  Oh Mom, it's okay!

Bennett:  Good Morning, Mom!  We wake upped!

Me:  Bennett, do you need a diaper change?
Bennett:  I sure does.

Me:  Bennett, you can NOT open the door while we're driving, or you will die!
Bennett:  But, I NEED to die!
Me:  Not right now, you don't.

Bennett:  Can I have another donut?
Me:  No, you already had 2.
Bennett:  But they are SO DELICIOUS!!!
Me:  I know, but they are very bad for our bodies.
Bennett:  But I NEED another donut!


No comments: