Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holy Pigeon

This morning in family scripture reading we read about when Jesus was baptized, and the Holy Ghost appeared over His head in the form of a dove.

So while we were walking Dallin to the bus stop, Daphne said, "Mom, the Holy Ghost just flew over our heads!"  

I guess that just proves that children's eyes are purer because all I saw was a pigeon.


5 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Oh that's sooo cute!

How do you get all your kiddos to do scripture study?? We have a hard time getting all 4 to sit still and listen.

Sharee Gariety said...

Um, yeah. We don't really get them all to sit still, but surprisingly, some of it soaks in anyway.

Eric and Jewels said...

Sharee, your kids are so stink'in cute. They say the funniest things, I love it. It's gotta be encouraging though to see that scripture study is making an impression :)

Reed Family said...

Daphne is so funny! First she confesses her love for Bobby and then she claims the Holy Ghost is in the form of a pigeon! I hope you are writing all this stuff down so she can read about it and laugh later on in life.

Anonymous said...

your stories are so cool. Dallin is a very perceptive guy!
also Daphne is looking older and more beautiful.