Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super Why Sean

My favorite kid show these days is a PBS show called "Super Why."  I love it because it's Sean's favorite "kid show" and whenever the theme song comes on, he gets so excited and dances all around.  One morning, I heard that Super Why was coming up, so I got out the video camera to catch his sweet moves.  He just may be the next Napoleon Dynamite.  



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna come play at your house! and by the way, i posted a couple blogs finally...miss you tons.

Erin said...

So funny! Price loves Super Why too.

Erin said...

Sharee, I agree with you on the third child thing. He has almost been the deal breaker a few times...no more kids after him. I'm sure I will have more "deal breaker" experiences before all is said and done so I guess we just better go for #4 while we are still young and up for the challenge, right? I'm really trying to psych myself up for it. Because I am just TIRED!

jenn goodman said...

Oh how cute!!

Never heard of the show. I need to check it out

Reed Family said...

Sean kills me! His moves are so hillarious! You are so sly when you vidoe your kids. As soon as I pull it out, Jemma seems to notice and the show is over...she just wants to see herself. Anyway, I wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY too! Jemma and I left a message on your phone...hopefully you were out to dinner or doing something super fun and that's why we got the machine! Love ya tons!

Connie said...

So cute! My kids also love Super Why and can sing the whole song!

Anonymous said...

dang sean's got moves! he's way better than napoleon!

Trisha said...

Isn't that show the greatest?? My kids LOVE it! And I love his dancin, that kids got some good moves.