
We caught a picture with Cosmo just as he was leaving the BYU tailgate party. Hayden wanted to pet him.

Here are the kids, all bundled up, in front of the stadium.

The comfortable bleachers can't be beat.

They have a good color scheme.
Go BLUE & WHITE!
The Airforce Academy is a great stadium to watch a football game for a number of reasons:
Before the game, the cadets march onto the field in formation and salute as the national anthem is played. Then they run into the stadium seating. Next, they have Airforce skydivers parachute into the middle of the stadium. It's awesome to see how they maneuver their parachutes. Then, just before the kick-off they have a fly-by. This year they had three F-15s fly right over the stadium and I tell you what--you can feel the rumble in your chest.
It's AWESOME!
Then at the end they play "I'm proud to be an American!" and just makes you feel so patriotic and grateful to live in this great nation. I am proud to be an American. God bless the USA!


5 comments:
That sounds like it was a blast! They have flyovers at the Fresno State games because the base is so close - it is really cool - no parachuters though. The kids are getting so big.
I just discovered your blog thru your brother Michael's blog who discovered my blog by a google search for Garietys.
My father Leo Gariety and your grandfather Julius Gariety were brothers who grew up together on the family farm in Ohio near Willowdel/Newport Ohio. I am your Dad's first cousin.
When I saw your photo I flipped out! Those Gariety genes sure shine thru. You look exactly like my niece Debroah Gariety Wirrig and my daughter Jennifer Shipley Karras.
I invite you to come to my blog to see my daughter Jenn and my niece Deb who look a lot like you.
Final thought: Gariety genes make beautiful women!
Sharee that looked like so much fun! I watched part of the game at Grammy and Grandpa's I still have no idea who won...
love you guys.
We were happy the game turned out so well - I was nervous at half time. Thanks again for coming to stay with us!
It looks like you had a great time at eh game and a fun weekend. We thought about you guys as we drove through Albuquerque on Thursday (20th) on our way to Utah for Thanksgiving. Lots of fun memories. We miss you.
Post a Comment