We were so happy to have Uncle Mikey (affectionately called Uncle "Monkey" by Sean) & Aunt Amber come visit us for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun with them, playing games, getting our Christmas tree, shopping, eating, and just being together. We love & miss you guys!
Dallin & Mikey playin' a little b-ball.

Dallin told me, "Mom, that's a good picture of me." ;)


Hayden's ride is pimped.

Thanksgiving Feast.
I think the best part of Thanksgiving is smelling that turkey cook all day. Oh, it is nice!
Daphne taught me this cute Thanksgiving song she learned at school:
"I'm glad I'm not a turkey, a turkey, a turkey,
I'm glad I'm not a turkey on Thanksgiving day.
They cook you and baste you and then they will taste you,
I'm glad I'm not a turkey on Thanksgiving Day!"
2 comments:
So much fun! That is a good picture of Dallin. Yahoo for turkery! I love having leftover turkey for turkey sandwiches. Delicious!
That turkey did smell de-lish. I like the picture of Dallin mid-dribble. He could be a Globetrotter with his mad skillz. What fun we had! It is so nice to have family. We are so blessed :)
Post a Comment