Friday, December 26, 2008

Sledding!






The day after Christmas, we tagged along with Mikey & Amber to go sledding up with some of Amber's family.  They were so gracious to us, and we had such a fun time sledding down the road.  That's right; the road.  When we first got there I saw some kids carrying their sleds back up the road and I thought, wow, that's pretty dangerous.  Come to find out, we would be sledding with those kids a few minutes later.  Sledding on the road definitely has some advantages.  We got a super long ride (and more exercise walking back up when we were done).  And it was nice and smooth, (until a snowplow came along and dumped a bunch of sand on our sled run.)  The dangerous part is, of course, when a car comes, you have to bail and get off to the side of the road. Happily, since it had just snowed, all the cars were going pretty slow, and we had plenty of time to get off.  We were going much faster than any of the cars I saw driving around there.  Anyway,  good times!


No comments: