Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine Votives

Here's a fun little craft for young hands.  You just need empty baby food jars, tissue paper, thinned glue, and about 15 minutes.  They turned out pretty cute!






4 comments:

Erin said...

cute idea Sharee. I'll have to put this in my vault for next year when I know I will have baby food jars on hand! Happy Birthday to Arthur. That hair is awesome!

Kim Breinholt said...

Sharee you are SUCH a good mom!

Kristine said...

Sharee...don't think I'm a psycho blog finder. I ran across your blog. What a fun mom you are...and extremely talented. By the way, this is Kristine Lines....you know that crazy mother of four boys. OK really, please don't bump me off your blog now that I found it! Hope all is well.--K

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

What cute and creative ideas you have...pass anymore my way. I have preschool this next week for Valentines. Next year I'll also have the jars on hand.