Our internet has been sketchy lately, so I am behind in my posts. Also, we're really busy and in the midst of Children's Music Theater, so I may not get my act together for awhile, but here are some updates.
This is the last Wednesday of school. Dallin's class had a picnic at the neighboring park and Daphne had a little performance at the school with all the kindergartners at the same time. So I had to split my time between the two. I went to Dallin's for a bit and then headed over to the school to watch Daphne's performance.
Dallin with his funny friend "McKeaver"
Dallin & his teacher Mrs. Altweis. He just loved her!
Daphne getting ready to sing
Daphne and her teachers Mrs. Shoemaker, and Mrs. Hamlet
They are such a great team, and Daphne had a great first year of school with them.
Here they are singing this funny "Singin' in the Rain" song.
Mrs. Pinkston the music teacher was great with these guys. They sang five songs and sang the words very clearly and did cute actions. Dallin & Daphne would both teach me songs that they'd learned from Mrs. Pinkston, when they got home, so I could tell they really enjoyed Music Time.
Here's a video clip of Daphne's performance--it's really short because Hayden kept running amuck and I had to stop and catch him.
I can't believe the school year is over already! I'm willing to bet that time accelerates. If I blink I'll probably miss our whole summer! I am glad to have the kids home. It's fun to just play and be together during the days. Sean & Hayden love having Dallin and Daphne home too!
1 comment:
Every time I look at pics of Dallin and Daphne, I just am in awe at how BIG they are getting! Seriously! When in the world did they GROW UP! I'm glad you have the summer to spend all together now!
Post a Comment