We went in for our ultrasound this week and for the first time ever, we found out the gender.
Spine with legs curled up
feet
Gariety #5 is a GIRL!
Isn't she cute?
So Sean was right. He told us all along that the baby in mommy's tummy is a sister! And now maybe he and Hayden will finally get respite from being dressed as fairy princesses with Daphne.
We haven't picked out a name yet, but
here are some of the ideas we've come up with so far:
Dallin: Lucy, Kaitlyn, Emily
Daphne: Kirra, Dory (like the blue fish on Nemo)
Sean: Jocelyn, Jessie (from Toy Story 2)
Hayden: NO! (is he two or what?)
Sharee: Abigail
Arthur: Charity. Charity Gariety. Thanks for the help, hun.


17 comments:
Congrats! Love that Daphne picked "Kirra" - I'm sure Kirra would suggest "Daphne". Um. . .hopefully Arthur won't win the name race.
SO exciting! I remember you saying you thought Hayden was a girl. I love all of those names, especially Charity. Hope pregnancy #5 is going well for you.
Yeah! A sister for Daphne. That is so exciting. Love the pictures.
Congratulations Sharee! Daphne will love having a sister.
YAA!!! I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Daphne suggested "Dory" haha!! and why not! thats a great name! I'm voting for Dory!!!
LOVE YOU!
Too funny that Daphe want's Dory, it's a good thing kids don't get to name their siblings :) I'm so excited for you guys that you're finally getting another girl!! Yahoo!!
How fun! She will be a great addition to a wonderful family!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I'm sure Daphne will love having a sister!
Yay!! Daph gets a sister! It is so exciting :) The names are all good but you can't take Charity from Mikey - he called it long ago when he said if we had twins we would name them Charity Gariety and Vol Gariety (get it? Vulgarity?) Those boys are a crack up! That 3-D ultrasound is amazing. We have been brain storming some name suggestions for you - let us know if we can throw our hat into the ring. Although I don't know if anyone can top "Dory"!
Congrats! I hope my daughter gets a sister someday. Every girl need a sister. And I am cracking up at Dory!
Yay!! I love making things for little baby girls. . . FUN!
Congrats! What great sonnogram pics. Isn't it fun to find out early! The vacation below looks like so much fun too - what a great time of year to go.
I am so excited to start making something for your little girl!!! And really happy for Daphne to have a sister! Love you guys TONS!
congrats!
congratulations, those pictures are amazing! i'm jealous, i'd love to see my baby in 3d :) i can't remember when you're due? hope everything is going smoothly!
On second thought... you can take "Charity" and if you do we will give you "Vol" too ; )
If you are looking for name suggestions - one of the women I know but a suggestion box in the YW's room and let all the girls put random names in. She didn't use any of them but said it was fun to see what they could come up with :)
I like Jocelyn and Abigail the best. I'm so excited for another girl and I bet Daphne is excited for a sister too! Does the gender pattern follow the pencil test of 1997? Just wonderin ;)
Post a Comment