Here is the darling dress Nona made for Daphne's Birthday.
She wore it for picture day---Thanks Nona! It's so cute!
Fun with vinyl letters.
I made these Trick and Treat boxes by modge-podging paper on the boxes. I used my cricut to do the letters. It was super easy and it came out pretty cute, if I say so myself! (but next time, I'll use a level to make sure the letters aren't crooked!)
I love this little witch I found at Real Deals. She makes me smile every time I see her.
I love Fall Decorations!!


4 comments:
YOU HAVE A CRICKET!!! Can I just say I'm jealous!!! ... there, I said it. All your fall decor is SOOOO cute! And I love that little red bench. ADORABLE! I don't have a whole lot of fall stuff...some day. Love you!
Cute, Sharee! And I love the Double, double, toilin' trouble quote. Makes me sing the Harry Potter song in my head!
Wow a Cricket!! That is so cool! Some girls in our ward have them and they are the coolest. Great job on your fall decor - love the witch. That Real Deals is AWESOME :)
Sharee, your house always looks the best at Halloween.
Post a Comment