Monday, February 21, 2011

Sisters & Spangles

Since I've been married, I've never lived close to any of my immediate family.  And since my sisters are my best friends in the world, you can imagine how spoiled I feel to have TWO of them living here right now.   On Thursday, we had ourselves a nice girly time and went clothes shopping--(something I hardly EVER do) and got haircuts.  Wahoo!  Melanie has been pestering me to post the pictures, so to appease her, I'm taking time out of my busy schedule just to make her happy.  :)


Before:

And after!
(mine isn't a very dramatic change, but it still made me feel better.)


 being silly

And here is a picture of Emma in her new dress, and I think she looks darling!

This is a necklace that I paid too much for.  I got it on our girls outting.
It looks much better in person, actually.
Funny story about this necklace.  I was wearing it on Friday because I love it.  I had nowhere special to go or any particular reason to wear a necklace except that I just felt like wearing it.    And at one point in the day, I found myself myself cleaning up a nasty potty-training mess wearing my spangly necklace, feeling pretty ridiculous and thinking, "And this is why I hardly ever  buy stuff like this."  I guess it does serve one useful purpose:

9 comments:

Melanie said...

YEA YEA! thanks for posting!! You ladys are Lovely! I'm sad that Emma and Jewels cut there LONG hair off but they look super cute with their short hair!! Sharee your hair is equally super cute!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Reed Family said...

First off, thanks Mel for pestering!!! I have been checking like 10x a day to see these pics!

Darn you ladies and your adorble hair! I want to chop mine BADLY! But can't let go of the idea of being able to stick it in a messy bun or pony...eesh.

You guys all look adorable. Jewel and Emma, you could probably donate to locks-of-love with the amount you took off! Miss and love you ladies!!!

Reed Family said...

p.s. I love your dress Emma (and those shoes!!!) and your necklace Sharee. I know what you're sayin' though about feeling ridiculous wearing accessories sometimes...you look darn cute with it on though!

Rachelle said...

Love the hair, love the necklace!!!

Unknown said...

You girls are so cute. And the necklace rocks, even when if the only place you wear it is at home! (sometimes i wonder why i even bother getting ready for the day when the child just messes me up again!)

McEntire Family said...

Love the new hair! You girls are so fun together!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

The haircuts looks so great on you three! You are all such beautiful women. I'm so glad you get to have two of your sisters out there - a little girl time is what every girl needs :)

Agnes said...

Love the hair! You all look great! :)Love reading your blog :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new haircut.