Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Elena Gallegos Hike

The weather was great during spring break, so we went for a little hike at Elena Gallegos one day.  We packed a lunch to eat there and then we went on a hike.  I promised the kids that if they didn't whine, we would go get Pop-Pop's afterward.  When one of them would start to whine, someone else would say, "No whining--don't you want Pop-Pops?"  Toward the end, I heard Sean and Hayden talking and their conversation went something like this:

Sean:  I'm happy.  Are you happy Hayden?
Hayden: Yep, I'm happy.
Sean: I'm not whining because I want to get Pop-Pop's afterward.
Hayden: Yeah, we want some Pop-Pops so we are not whining.  We are really happy!

Whatever it takes to cut down on the whining.  So I was happy because there was no whining.  And we had some delicious pop-pops afterwards which made us all happy!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol Sharee your family just sounds so cute. And you do the funnest things together!