Well, last night Arthur and I took a hard look at our checkbook and decided it wouldn't be prudent of us to go again. So this morning during breakfast I broke it to the kids, who actually took it really well. And so tonight during Family Home Evening we discussed a little more about how we didn't have enough money to go to Disneyland during Spring Break, but we could do other fun stuff, like see Tangled at the dollar theater, or maybe visit White Sands & Carlsbad Caverns . . . Well the kids started quoting, "Despicable Me," (their favorite movie right now,) and this is sort of how it went:
(you have to read these with a Mr. Gru voice.)
Dallin: "In terms of money . . . we have no money."
Daphne: "So how, you ask, will we get to Disneyland? The answer is clear. We won't. But instead we will go . . . wait for it . . . WE WILL GO . . . pause for effect . . ."
Dallin: "TO THE DOLLAR THEATER!"
5 comments:
Hey, a trip to the Dollar Theater to watch Tangled sounds STELLAR! I l-o-v-e that movie! And Dispicable Me is pretty darn hilarious too!
We'd love to go to the dollar theater with you (if having friends along won't mess up your spring break)! We think Tangled is one of the best Disney movies ever.
That is so cute! Especially since I've finally got to see Dispicable Me! I love it! You will be missed, Kyrie still doesn't understand that Daphne isn't coming. I think she'll eventually figure it out... I hope.
We also decided not to go to Disneyland next week (our original plan), and going to see "Tangled" is on our agenda,too!
i wish we had a dollar theater in long beach. as far as disneyland, i have a sneaking suspicion it will be here the next time you guys make it out. and i will be too!
Post a Comment