This is the first year Arthur has taken all the boys to Father's and Sons since finally all of them are potty-trained. (hurray!) These guys were so excited. I overheard Hayden telling one of his friends that he was going camping with his dad, and NOT his mom. You know it's gonna be good when they get in the car all by themselves and patiently wait with their seat-belts buckled until Dad finishes loading the car.
They had a super time! And Daphne and I were kind-of amazed at how quiet it was with just the girls at home. Too bad it's only once a year. ;)
2 comments:
I love it! What did you and the girls do? I hope you had went girly crazy - I'm planning to paint 30 tiny toe nails this weekend while Doug and Carter are gone at our ward's F&S campout!
How wonderful! I told Brandon that this was his LAST year of not going to Fathers and Sons...he always finds some excuse. (This year he blamed it on Carter's birthday...don't you think Carter would have thought that was the BEST PRESENT EVER!?! Whatever.)
Post a Comment