Monday, May 02, 2011

May 2nd -some random thoughts

1. April showers bring . . . May snow?!?  What is going on with this wacked out spring weather?  My short sleeves and capris are getting impatient.

2. Today when I loaded up the kids to pick Sean up from preschool, Hayden got right in the car (without me asking 17 times) and sat down in his seat without physical force.  I said, "Wow! Hayden--that was a really great job sitting in your seat.  Thank you so much for doing it all by yourself."  He replied, "Yep.  That makes Jesus really happy."  I love when he decides to be good!


3.  I did something today that I don't think I've ever done before.  I hung my flag in honor of someone's death.  It feels weird to do that.  But somehow I wanted to demonstrate my gratitude for our courageous service men who have been searching for 10 years to get rid of the terrorist who orchestrated the attacks on our country on 9/11.  God bless America!

No comments: