Sydney's parrot costume--(not finished yet, but I think they look so cool all spread out like this. It'll be miraculous if she keeps them on long enough for a picture . . .)
Daphne's Irish Step Dance Performance Dress. (More on their dance competition coming soon.)
5 comments:
that costume is incredible! it looks amazing! way to go :)
Okay, I am so excited to see pictures of all of your kids costume!!
nice costume, and i'm sort of interested in knowing about the dance competition. you are so completely talented.
Oh my goodness! I cannot wait to see your Halloween theme this year! (I can't remember if you're doing a theme again...) If it's not a theme, I'm just excited to see the costumes! And, Dallin and Daphne look AwEsOmE! I hope you post on their competition soon. :)
ps. That's me, Jen, that left the last comment...sorry I'm logged into a different google account. :)
Post a Comment