Our Hayden turned 4 at the end of November. This little guy is such a character. (People who don't know him very well tell me that all the time. And I just say, "He came that way.") We just love this guy! He keeps us laughing everyday.
Opening presents--notice those shoes on without any socks. He does that all the time and the result is a very unpleasant odor. I am constantly reminding that kid PUT SOME SOCKS ON!
He loves Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," so when I saw this shirt, I knew he would love it.
And right now as I'm writing this blog, Hayden is sitting on my lap and just told me, "I was just trying to do the cutest smile ever."
There he is again with the "cutetht thmile in the world."
I have been trying very hard not to increase the number of toys in our house, because nobody takes care of the toys that they already have! So I've been thinking of other things for birthday gifts. Hayden got play-dough and some play-dough tools, which was pretty fun for everyone.
spaghetti and meatballs
Uncle Eric made a Medusa Head, which inspired everyone else to make one.
Here are their play-dough creations:
Happy Birthday, Hayden!

2 comments:
How cute! Love the playdough idea, too- fun and easy! Also, I can tell Hayden is "a character" just by reading your blog! He seems like one hilarious kid, I love that!
Happy (late) birthday Hayden! You are definitely one of the funnest boys I know. We LOVED seeing you over Christmas. :)
Post a Comment