A bajillion pictures of our Thanksgiving week for your viewing enjoyment.
Thanksgiving lunch with Sean's kindergarten class.
EXPLORA (a hands-on science museum)
I know this picture is blurry, but I still thought it was pretty cute.
The Gariety brothers getting their nerd on experimenting with the Bernoulli Principle.
BUBBLES! bubbles, bubbles, bubbles . . . . my bubbles.
(name the movie)
Thanksgiving Day
Mikey earned Hero Status by being the raw-turkey-handler this year.
Daphne was in charge of setting the table. (I know it looks like I'm setting it, but Daph really did most of it.) She carefully rolled the utensils up in napkins and secured them with various twisty ties that she found around the house.
I thought that was very resourceful of her.
Aunt Amber in a rare snuggling moment with Sydney.
(that Sydney doesn't give out snuggles very freely.)
The annual Christmas Tree Excursion:
I have some video of our mini-van trying to make it up this hill.
It took three tries and it was sliding all over the place.
To avoid having a panic attack, I jumped out of the car.
lunch.
adorable.
Mike and Amber
Julianne, Eric and Caleb
Lilly tromping through the woods
Mike, the lumberjack taking down this tree with a hatchet.
Amber's turn to swing the hatchet.
Mike and Amber are such good tree-finders!
The weather was perfect, and so was the snow--
crunchy and sticky enough for great snowballs, but not wet.
Hayden doing "one-arm-snow-push-ups"
While we were waiting for the dads to get back from their tree search, the kids made this snowman. They rolled those huge balls of snow themselves!
snow angels
Hayden spent a lot of time licking snow. He told me he was a Christmas cow.
?
us by our tree
Anderson's by their tree
And Dallin and Arthur with a shotgun.
That's Arthur's new shotgun that we took out to the woods. I have some pretty funny footage of me, Julianne and Dallin each taking a turn firing it. It nearly knocked Dallin over! Hopefully I'll get around to posting those videos soon.





3 comments:
That's some awesome snow!
Pretty sure it's "Finding Nemo." Great post, cute kids, Sharee! :)
Too bad we didn't take pics w/ the 50% off signs at LOFT! :-)
Post a Comment