Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January Quotes

Hayden: (as the FedEx truck was driving away)  Hey that guy just boo'd us with some mail.

Sean:  Hey!  Did you know that the scriptures are about real live people?!?

Hayden:  Ouch!  My boneth justht got thqueethed! (squeezed)

Hayden: Mom, it'th like I alwayth thay, "Alwayth exthpect the unexthpected."

Sean:  So Mom, what's for dinner?  Leftovers or Newovers?

Hayden:  I declare, the Gariety'th are awethome!

Daphne:  So you went out of town to look at some naked bums?  (regarding the Vegas trip.)

Working on "Faith in God"--
Me:  So, Dallin and Daphne are gonna tell us some things we can do to remain faithful.
Dallin:  read your scriptures.
Daphne:  say your prayers.
Hayden:  go to bed.
Amen!  Go to bed is my favorite answer for most of life's ailments.

Hayden:  When I make a "Dweebalo" car it's gonna be a wolf car.

Daphne:  Mo--o--om, Hayden--
Hayden:  Mo-o-om!  Daphne's telling on me!


Some of Hayden's funny questions:
(for the full effect, you should speak these with a lisp.)

Hayden:  Daphne's being mean to me. Can you put her in the garbage can?
(sorry--not one of our time-out options . . .)

Hayden:  (observing the piece of roast on his fork) So Mom, this is dog, right? 
Mom:   uh, no.  We don't eat dogs.  That's cow.

Hayden:  Mom, is the Grinch actually in our earth?


Hayden:  Why do we live on this earth?
Me:  Because Heavenly Father wanted us to come and get bodies.
Hayden:  Well why don't we live on a different earth?
Me:  Maybe we will someday.
Hayden:  Why do I have this body?  I want to change bodies.  I want to be a daddy.
Me:  You can be a daddy later.  Why do you want to be a daddy now?
Hayden:  Because I want to be in charge of everyone.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That Hayden is a crack up!

Unknown said...

hahaha what funny kids!!!

Eric and Jewels said...

Yes the monthly quote post!! Enjoyed them all but really loved Sean's Leftover's or Newover's :)