Okay, this has been bugging me for awhile. It's the background for my blog. I have tried changing it, disabling it, but it even though it let's me "change" it and apply to my blog and save all my changes, when I open my blog, the background is still that stupid road background. I never even chose that background, so I don't know how it defaulted to that anyway. If anyone knows how I can get rid of it, PLEASE tell me!
By the way, I can't believe it's December 1st.
3 comments:
if you want, you could send me your username and password, so jade and I can tamper with it, he's more computer savy than I...
I don't see a road in the background of your blog. I see a blue sky with clouds. . . but I don't know how to change it!
i just changed mine to see... it didn't give me any trouble, but it may like me better than you ;)
i just clicked on design, then template, then click on one you like okay (i'd start with one of theirs just cause then you know it's blogger that's giving you trouble instead of wondering if you did something wrong adding another bit of web-magic). then i clicked on 'apply to blog'. there wasn't even anything i had to save...
is that what you tried to do? does it help? good luck!
Post a Comment