We got kind of busy this month, and I didn't keep track of their cute quotes very well. But here are a few, mostly from Hayden . . .
Hayden: When I fell down, it broke all my love feelings, so now I don't love anyone anymore.
Daphne: (day after the election) I can't believe our country wants him to be in charge again!
(amen, girl.)
When taking out our garden at the end of this season, Hayden and I found a couple of giant, gross tomato worms. They were so big, the thought of stepping on them really grossed me out. So Hayden said, "Want me to frying pan them?"
Hayden: So Mom, whose tummy were you in?
Me: Nona's. She's my mom--did you know that?
Hayden: hmm. So how was it in Nona's tummy?
Daphne saw an Christmas Tree ad that said something like "Shop your tree!"
She said, "We don't shop--We CHOP!"
Hayden's birthday is on November 30th. The very LAST day of the 11th month of the year. Everyone else in the family has birthdays before him, and he feels very unjustly served. One day he said to me, "Mom! Why did God make me born in NOVEMBER?!?" And about a week before his birthday, he called me from the cell phone and left this message on our home phone:
"Hello, this is Hayden Gariety. I'm just wondering, WHEN is my birthday?
I'm tired of waiting."
No comments:
Post a Comment