Hey there Albuquerque friends:
With 2013 upon us, and people planning out their year, I have been getting a few inquiries about CMT this year. So, if your children have ever participated in Children's Music Theater, or if you are interested in information about it this year, I just wanted to draw your attention to a new blog created specifically to keep you updated on all the latest and greatest CMT information.
Visit the new CMT Blog here, and for future reference, I have a link to the blog on my sidebar under "Other Cool Sites to check out." I plan to update it with new information whenever I have some to share, so if your kid is a CMT veteran, you'll probably want to check back frequently.
In the meantime, hope you are all planning some awesome adventures for your 2013! Our first adventure of the year will be arriving in 4-5 weeks! (AAAAHHHH! still so much to do before he comes!)
2 comments:
Hooray! My kids will be elated! And thanks to Melanie (its that sister, right?) for being willing to help. So excited!
it's so professional. it's like the super duper real thing now. awesome.
Post a Comment