Photo Credits: Amber McEntire
A beautiful fall day in October
I was actually home with a napping Bennett, so I missed this great time at the park. Dallin saw the McEntire's and Esplin's at the park when he was walking home from the bus, so when the younger kids got home from school, I had him take the kids over to play with their friends at the park. My friend, Amber, sent me these pictures of all the kids having a blast in the leaves. They were so great it almost felt like I was there! So thankful for fall leaves, friends and the wonder of childhood.
3 comments:
Loved this day! And for the record I had called and texted to invite you guys before Dallin saw us. We wouldn't play in the park that close to you guys and not have you come join us! :)
These are great pictures! I love fall!
This looks like so much fun!!! All of those pictures are so awesome!!! I hope you print some up and display them during the fall EVERY YEAR!
Post a Comment