Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A year in the life of Bennett


First time he met his siblings

First bath

First photo shoot with Erin

first book--look how fat it is!  He's such a genius.

Arthur and Bennett on his blessing day

First Easter

Not necessarily firsts, but as I was going through the pictures there were so many of the kids just loving on their little brother, and I figured that should be part of the documentation of his first year.







First 4th of July

First trip to the beach

First date with Lucy  
Judging by their first meeting, I don't know if their future has much promise.

Figuring out to sit up

First time being the leader in "Do as I'm doing" during FHE

Family pictures

First Halloween

First walk--(He took his first series of steps on Hayden's Birthday!)

First Christmas

First Birthday!!!

Our littlest boy turned 1 year old on February 12th.  
We love him to pieces, and are so happy he came to our family one year ago.
Happy Birthday, sweet, sweet Bennett!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Great pictures! My favorites are "Do as I'm doing" and Halloween--so cute!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Benny Benny boy! You are so cute! Happy 1 year! We were so happy we got to spend a whole 2 weeks with you and Sydney. Best adventure EVER!!