Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Shed

For months, our back porch has looked like this:
What is all that junk? you are probably wondering.  That's stuff to be stored in the CMT shed.  It sat there all summer because we were just too busy to get the shed up, but the first weekend in September, Arthur and I cleared the calendar and worked together to assemble the shed.



Building the base took the most time.

Had to buy our 4th power saw.  Gotta have the right tools for the job.

Getting the floor nailed into place

Put the kids to work when they got home from school.

Arthur is a big fan of reading instructions.  
I'm a fan of looking at the picture and giving it my best guess.  

Putting the roof on

I didn't even realize that we were both wearing BYU shirts.  Must have been a game day.

Our beautiful CMT shed full of everything that was on our porch!  It turned out great, and we are both glad to have our porch and garage back.


3 comments:

McEntire Family said...

What a nice shed! So glad all the CMT stuff has a home so Arthur doesn't have to look at it. And I totally understand about the reading instructions - that's an engineer for you - and an engineer I am not! :)

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Wow, that turned out amazing, we need one of those in our yard. Better tell Brian to get to work!

Mindy said...

Long live CMT!