Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Quotes

Sean:  I have a question:  What do you do once you run out of toothpaste on your mission?

Sean:  (Was asked to list qualities about himself in a primary class)  Can I list "Attractive?"



Sydney:  Is my birthday in the fall?
Me:  No, it's in the summer.  We just had it.
Sydney:  But is my NEXT birthday in the fall?
Me:  No, it's always summer.
Syd:  WHAT?? Why is my birthday always in the summer!?!

Sean:  I pledge for the radiation  (Raider Nation)
We have a teacher at the Elementary School who is a huge Raiders fan and will give his students a big candy bar if they can recite the Raider Pledge. I guess Sean was practicing.

Dallin:  Aren't heathens people who don't eat any animal products.
Me:  Uh, no. Those would be vegans.

Bennett:  (Referring to my vocal warmups) I don't like that scary fire truck.

Hayden:  If you have a day to spend, you should spend it fully and happy.

Me:  Sydney, are you listening to your teacher at school?
Syd:  Not really.
Me: Well why not?
Syd:  Because I can't stop talking to my friends when Mrs. Sanchez is talking.

Family:  BEN-NETT, time for prayer!
Bennett:  Okay, Okay, I'm coming guys! (Little feet pitter pattering down hall.)

Sean:  I wish I had hearing aids.
Me:  Why?
Sean: Because then when people are being obnoxious I could turn them off.

Hayden (doing a dangerous stunt with Bennett):  Don't worry Bennett, I have a six-pack.

Me:  Bennett, thank you for drinking out of my cup.
Bennett:  (wiping his peanut butter face with his peanut butter hands) A welcome.

Bennett:  I have a reprise for you! (surprise)

Bennett was "tucking" Dallin and Sean into bed one night and asked, "You boys like a ba-ba?"  (bottle)

Bennett (as we arrived at a store):  I don't like Hobby Lobby!  I don't like Hobby Lobby! (kicking his legs and crying.)


No comments: