Dallin turned 6 last week. His birthday was Tuesday, but since his Nona and Grandpa, and five of his aunts and uncles (Melanie, Reed, Emma, Jacob and Nathan) were coming into town late that night, he opted to wait for them and celebrate on Wednesday. We had a lunch-time party, but of course all I heard that morning was, "Can we just have a breakfast party?" It's funny how time crawls by when you're anticipating something big. I am due to have this baby in eight days, and time has officially slowed down for me too.
After looking at all the available party themes at the store, (Star Wars, Spider Man, Cars, Transformers, Shrek, etc.) Dallin chose a very original theme: "Go BYU, and Go USA." That boy definitely thinks for himself. So we had football plates and Red, White and Blue streamers and American flags to decorate with. Nona made his birthday cake red, white and blue and it said, "Happy Birthday Dallin!" on top with "Go BYU!" and "Go USA!" on the sides.
He had a great time with the aunts and uncles there.
Happy Birthday Dallin!

We love you and are so grateful you are in our family.
1 comment:
BYU GO USA!!!, one of the best themes ever!! thanks for not putting that really really gross one of me on there, its much appreciated.
SO YOU HAD YOUR BABY!! and you were wrong, it was BOY!! and I must say I love the name you game him, Hayden James Gariety...I know I say this all the time but I seriously can't wait to see you guys at christmas!
love you all!
Post a Comment