Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've Got Plenty to be Grateful For!

Hurray! My family finally made it out to visit us! Mom, Dad, Melanie, Reed, Emma, Jacob and Nathan were able to drive out for Thanksgiving and we loved having them come. Everybody helped with the food prep for the Thanksgiving feast, and we played games and watched movies and just enjoyed each other.

Mom's mouthwatering crescent rolls

The delicious pomegranates imported from Nevada!

Thanks for washing out the turkey, Dad. You're the hero of Thanksgiving for taking on that most undesirable job. It was sooo delicious.


The FEAST!

Yummmmm . . .

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much!

We got a couple of inches of snow Thursday night, so Jacob, Nathan and Dallin made a tiny snowman with all the snow they could collect off the grass the next morning. It was shorter than Sean, but it counts for the first snowman of the season!
(Gotta love the Darth Vader helmet.)

They had to leave Saturday, and even though I know I'll see them all soon, I was still so sad to see them go. Thanks for coming out, guys, and putting up with the crowded living space! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks for Christmas and Julianne's wedding!

1 comment:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Wow, I am jealouse! You guys looked like you had blast! I personally loved the Darthvader snowman. So much fun, we wish we could have been there!