We spent Christmas out in California and enjoyed spending so much time with the family. On Christmas Eve, we did the traditional Nativity Scene. Melanie was the director, and did a very professional job, complete with flashlights for spotlights.
Here is Daphne getting into character before it started. She was Mary.
Dallin played Joseph, the carpenter.
Sean was Linus. I mean, a shepherd with a pacifier and blanket.
And the role of baby Jesus, was of course played by Hayden.
CHRISTMAS DAY!
The kids enjoyed opening presents early in the morning, after hiding to watch Santa.
Little Hayden with Uncle Mikey
Dallin getting attacked by a giant nutcracker at Uncle Dave and Aunt Sabrina's house after our Christmas dinner.
Hayden's first Christmas
1 comment:
Hey Sharee! I don't know if you remember me. I guess we're 2nd cousins? My mom (Vicki- from Ron) is your mom's cousin. I found your blog through Heather Oyler's. We were good friends with them when we lived in Walnut Creek. I love this Christmas post. It's awesome to know that people are carrying on the tradition of hiding to watch Santa. We will probably start next year. Our kids are getting to the age when they'll remember it. Cute blog! In case you want to check it out, ours is www.5shirleys.blogspot.com.
See ya!
Connie
Post a Comment