Friday, January 18, 2008

Video from Grandpa's 80th B-day

Here are some video clips from Grandpa's B-day. Fair warning: It's about 5 1/2 minutes long, so don't watch it if you don't care. Just thought it would be fun for the family to see some of the program and stuff. I have the great-grandkids, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, Improv by Uncle Dave and cousin Eric, and some of Grandpa jammin' on the saxophone. Fun times.

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Hi Sharee!
It's Jenny Kuhn. Well, now Allen. Somehow I ended up on your blog (I was blog hopping - bored at work)! :)

Your family is just beautiful! Congrats on your newest little addition. He's very handsome!

Jenny
allenfamily6@yahoo.com

Larry & Erica Evans said...

hey...it's Erica Baird Evans from Modesto....remember MPA with Candy? Long time ago. I found you from Amber & Mike's site. Your grandparents are so cute! I just love them. I have to go to their house this Sat for a singing thing. And this past Sun your Gpa came up to me apologizing for the times he walks by and doesn't say hi. He's so cute!!! It makes me miss my dad. Well, I am sooo glad things are well on your end. Take a look at our blog to catch up with me!