Here's lookin' at the kiddos:

Dallin is a real thinker, has a great memory, loves camping, snow skiing & playing games. Even though every ones else in his kindergarten class is a Lobo fan, he bravely declared to his class that he was a BYU fan this fall when the cougars came to town for the BYU/UNM game. He is very creative, and is a big help to me.

Daphne is 100% girl. She loves to dress up, play with lots of girlfriends, have tea parties, watch princess movies, paint fingernails. She has a tender heart, is easy to get along with and is beloved by all the boys in her sunbeam class. She loves to sing and has a beautiful little voice.

Sean -- this kid is resourceful. He doesn't wait for help, or even ask for it most of the time. If he's hungry, he pulls a stool over to the counter, climbs up and helps himself. I've caught him carving into brownies I've left on the counter with my Cutco knives. yikes! He loves chocolate, cars, and climbing!

Sweet little Hayden loves milk, bath-time and being held. He is doing awesome at sleeping. He goes for 6-7 hours at night! What a champ! My other children were four months before they did that.
I tag Natalie, Jenny, Marianne, and Melissa
7 comments:
Really cute pictures Sharee!
I loved reading about your cute kids!
Sharee~what a super cute post!...I'm just a little lost on what I'm supposed to do since I've been tagged!?! (I'm a blogger in training I guess!) Love Ya~ Jen
Cute kids Sharee. I love reading about everyone and there families.
So cute! Am I supposed to write some juice about Kyrie?
awe. I agree with what everyone said, your kids are super cute! I finally got some videos up, Daphne's in one of them and she's pretty funny, you should show her I think she'll enjoy watching herself :) love you guys!
ok so how do you get a list of family name blogspots on your page?
Post a Comment