Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dallin's Theory

A couple of weeks ago:
Dallin:  Mom, why does Hayden squirm around so much?
Me:  I don't know.  Maybe because he has a giant spirit cooped up in his tiny body.
Dallin:  (smiles) Oh yeah!
Me: Maybe that's why kids have so much energy all the time.
Dallin:  Yeah, I think that's why, Mom.  Our spirits are just too big for our bodies!





Sometimes Sean's spirit tuckers his little body right out.  
This time he just passed right out in the middle of the family room.

7 comments:

jenn goodman said...

I looove it! Don't you just love the conversations you get to have with your kiddos?

Such a sweet time in their lives. I love this age!

Nicole said...

Hi Sharee! Thanks so much for your comment! Of COURSE I remember you. And it looks like you still have the same contagious smile. And a beautiful family to match. I'll be excited to take a look at your blog from time to time if you don't mind and keep up on you and Arthur. Do you keep in touch with anyone else from that ward??

Sparks in the Desert said...

Sharee,

I am guilty of blog hopping! I saw your comment on the Paul's blog, and I was so excited to see a familiar face! Your family is just beautiful!

Heather O. said...

Your kids are adorable!

Agnes said...

It was so fun to hear from you on my blog! Your kids are so sweet and the pictures of the baby are so precious!I hope you are are doing great :)

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

That is so cute! I love your kids and all the cute things they say! Kyrie has yet to pass out on the floor, or anywhere. Here body is quite large, so it can hold her big spirit without it getting tuckered out. That stinks for us!
love you guys

Eric and Jewels said...

Jenny and I loved Dallin's Theory and the picture of Sean sprawled out on the ground is my all time favorite, I haven't seen him that still since he was a new born. Love ya and I promise to regularly leave comments on your lovely blog! Tata for now dear!! Jewels