Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!






We hope you all had a beautiful day!

7 comments:

jenn goodman said...

What a beautiful family.

Happy Easter.

Reed Family said...

Daphne's dress was adorable! All your kids looked cute on Easter, but since you told me about Daphne's dress, I paid particular attention to that. And we used the exact same dye kit I think...(Walmart...) Oh, and Hayden is changing so much! That pic of him with the basket on the chair is too cute.
Love~ Jen

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how grown up Hayden is looking! I have to agree with Jenny, Daphne's dress was beautiful. Love you tons!

Scott and Amme said...

Oh, such fun Easter pictures. All the kids look darling.

Anonymous said...

I must say everyone looks fabulous! tell Daphne that she looks very much like a princess!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! This reminds me of when I came out to new york and we made spring sugar cookies. I have the cutest pics of dallin and daphne with sprinkles everywhere! I love you guys and miss you!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Cute Easter pics! Those are cool egg coloring bags too. I understand the frustrations that accompany "the terrible twos"!!!