Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The White House

We have recently relocated to The White House. Okay, not the one in D.C. We're still in Albuquerque, but we did buy a new house that happens to be all white on the outside. We've been here about a week and are loving all the extra space. We have plenty of room to grow into, so hopefully this is the final move until Arthur's retired. (What a pain it is to move.) We are soooo grateful for all the help we had from so many people who watched our kids and helped pack and brought meals and for everyone who actually hauled boxes in and out of the truck. I have felt truly overwhelmed with gratitude for all the help and support we have had during this move.  Here are a few pictures for my sisters who have asked to see our new house.  Even better is if you come and visit!!!  






14 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, your house is gorgeous! Congrats on the new house!

Eric and Jewels said...

Sharee your new place looks great! Your kitchen is so much bigger and I bet you're just loving it. Eric and I will have to save our money and come visit you guys sometime :)
love lots Jewels

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Holy Cow.... so this is what it is like not being in school and having a real job.... Ah, maybe someday... Your new place looks great. How much fun is all that extra space. You have plenty of room for visitors and #'s 5,6,7,8,9,and 10 kids.... Much love and good luck unpacking.

Loves from da ville

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

ps. It takes a real sharp eye to see that nice Vizio 42" 1080P... I bet the BYU games look sweet on that as well as all of the kid's DVDs.

Erin said...

Wow Sharee! Your house looks great! Were you actually able to sell your other house in this market? We plan on building in a couple of years, we just have to work on our plans...who has spare time? It looks like it won't be too hard to settle in!

Trisha said...

I LOVE your new house, especially the kitchen. Loks like you are settled in already, good job.

Martin Family said...

Beautiful house. Congrats !!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet! I'm loving the new house, bet the kids are loving it too! I definitely want to come visit, maybe, after esthetician school or somthing. love ya guys!

Reed Family said...

Hey there! I am so glad you got some pics up on your blog of the new house! Sorry I'm like the last one to comment on it! It looks like you have more than double the space in your new home...it's even bigger than I pictured it! Daphne looks so little in that HUGE family room. Anyway, congrats again! We'll have to come see ya...maybe when we have a little extra cash (ha ha ha).
Love you guys~ Jen

Anonymous said...

oh man, you just shattered my hopes of having you back in california. i kinda thought this new mexico thing was just a phase, but it looks like ive been in denial. california has lost yet another great family...still, i hope to make it out to see the new place. love and hugs, windy

jenn goodman said...

I looove your new house. Very pretty! Congrats!

Sharee Gariety said...

Sorry, Windy. Not a phase. We love to visit California, but it is too crowded and expensive for us anymore. Besides, Albuquerque's not half bad. COME VISIT!!! (In my imaginary neighborhood, you are my next-door neighbor too.)

Scott and Amme said...

Sharee,
Your house is awesome! I love it. Congrats, and I am sure you are loving more room

Jana said...

wow! gorgeous! you guys must be loving it!