Wednesday, March 19, 2008

While my back was turned . . .

Sean thought he would help me out with dinner.

There's nothing like some green sugar sprinkles on chicken.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, maybe?

5 comments:

Erin said...

Add that that to "Sean's Deviant Behavior Checklist". You can't take your eyes off that boy!

D&E said...

Funny!

Deborah

Scott and Amme said...

I'm sorry, but I just have to laugh. So much just rings true (Carly put a whole roll of TP in the toilet just the other day)! I love how you always have your camera ready to catch those great moments. I bet that was some SWEET chicken!

Reed Family said...

Holy Cow! That kid is seriously into everything! When I saw the picture of the chicken, the first thing that came to mind was...now how would you salvage the chicken without ending up with at least a little of a sugary taste still there! That stuff just gets every where! I hope decorating sugar cookies was more successful today for you!
Jen

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Hey, Kyrie likes sprinkles! Tasty. That cracks me up. Sean is crazy, like someone else I know. I won't mention any names but it starts with a "k" and ends in "yrie".