Friday, July 10, 2009

Long Time No Post

For all of you avid Albuquerque Turkey readers, I apologize for the long absence. I know you've been checking daily to find out all of our exciting happenings, and must be dismally disappointed each time you see the Davy Crockett sneak peek AGAIN.

We've been having a whirlwind summer so far, (just like all of you, I'm sure) and I'm slowly trying to get caught up, so scroll down because I'll be posting them with the dates they happened. (Also, FYI there is a new post below the 1st Davy Crockett post about an exciting Sunday morning in case you're interested.)

Stay tuned . . . :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too Fun!!! I love the colors you picked in Daphne's room, I love all the Silly/Sad photos! (I totally cannot cross my eyes! Very talented Sharee!) And we too LOVED the 6th Harry Potter. Brandon and I saw it for our anniversary! :)