This girl of mine makes some very funny faces.
All she wants for Easter is her two front teeth. I love the way she talkth with her mithing teeth. :) I'm not in a rush for them to grow in, although she does say that it makes eating apples more difficult.
6 comments:
Oh how I love Daphne!! She definately has a gift for making fun and crazy faces :)
So I was thinking that your next post should have some pictures of you and the fifth Gariety :) Love you guys!!
She is so cute! My favorite pic is the first one, with her eyebrow all raised...that takes some talent! She has the "I don't think so" look down long before she will really need it in jr. high and high school!
And Jewels' right again...we need some shots of you in your pregnant glory!
Wow! How does she do that with her eyebrows! So cute! And the green party was SO fun too! Thanks for all your hard work!
AHHH!!! Daphne is so RAD!!! I love that girl! seriously you have to tell her I'm totally impressed with her face making skills!!
She also looks adorable with her two front teeth missing!
-mel
Love her!
What a great kid! Daphne is beautiful and silly all at the same time :)
Post a Comment