Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waited Long Enough

I've given Julianne and Eric more than a fair amount of time to be the first to post about the new addition to their family.  But enough is enough.  So, I will happily be the first in the blogger world to welcome Caleb Eric Anderson, born Wednesday, January 12th, 8 lbs 3 oz, 20.5 inches long.  Isn't he darling?


My kids are enjoying their new little cousin.

3 comments:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

He is so handsome! We had heard the baby had arrived and have been checking the family blogs wondering if anyone would post a picture. Good job Sharee! :) I bet Jules was glad she had her sister living so close and all those precious cousins.

Sara said...

Oh so cute! Congrats on another handsome nephew!

Rachelle said...

He's so adorable! it was great to talk to you today!