Daphne: Boys, calm down. Mom has a headache and she can't wait until this day is over so she can go back to bed. (I was surprised at how well she summed up how I felt that particular morning.)
On another occasion . . .
Sean: Hayden, stop it! Mom has a head-egg.
(Clearly, I get a lot of those . . . )
Hayden: Mom, Daphne spit at me!
Daphne: Hayden spit at me first!
Hayden: Well you are baptithed, (baptized) tho you know better.
Daphne: Ursula is bad because she tells Ariel to use Potty Language!
Mom: No, she tells her to use body language.
Daphne: What's body language?
Mom: It's when you communicate by just using your body. Like when someone has a frowny face and is folding their arms, it means they are mad at you. Or if somebody is making goo-goo eyes and smiling at you, it means they like you.
I was acting it out so they could see, and when I made the goo-goo eyes, Sean said, "Oh, that's what Jayden does to me at school all the time."
One Sunday night after dinner we had ice cream sundae's for dessert. The next night as I was thinking about what treat to have for Family Home Evening, Hayden said, "I know! Let's have Ice Cream Mondays!" He's got it all figured out.
Each month we pick an Article of Faith that we say each morning before the boys head off to school. We've been memorizing them using the primary songs that go with each Article of Faith. Well, the other night after dinner, a few of us had upset tummies. So I got out a bottle of Tums and passed them around to anyone who needed one. Sean held his up and sang, "We believe in the gift of TUMS!" (see Article of Faith #7).
5 comments:
HAHA The gift of Tums. That's great. I loved all of the quotes! (We always look forward to these posts...) I sure did believe in the gift of Tums when I was pregnant and had heartburn!
Love it all! "Potty Language", "The gift of Tums"...hilarious!
Ha, ha, Kyrie thought the same thing about Ursala and the "Potty language" it's very confusing! Love the reading all the quotes! Sean is a cutie no wonder Jayden makes googly eyes at him:). Love it!
Here's a Daphne quote on our way to the Stake Activity Day thing - "Dad's still in bed with his laptop and I'm sure Mom's heading right back up to bed since she got me out the door so she can play games on her new iPad!"
Amber--Nice. Just for the record, No, I did not go back to bed to play games. I started running around and didn't stop until 8:30 that night! Silly Daphne.
Post a Comment