Sydney just adores her cousin Lily. And since Sydney is kind of choosy about who she is nice to and who her friends are, I was really sad for her when the time drew near for Lily's family to move. So before they left, I asked Erin if she would take some pictures of the two of them. Lily has been gone for a couple of months now, but Sydney still talks about her everyday.
Oh! I almost forgot--there is a cute story about their matching dresses. I was shopping one day, and Sydney had been really patient while I looked for some boring things at the store. So when I'd done that, I asked if she wanted to go look at the dresses. (Because believe it or not, Sydney, who wasn't even three then, loves shopping for clothes and shoes for herself.) So we were looking at the clearance racks and saw this beautiful pale pink dress for just $10. She spotted it and said, "Oooh, Mom! How pretty!" Since it was only $10 I figured I'd better get it. And then Sydney said, "Okay, this is for Sydney, and now we need one for Lily." So we got two, and they could not WAIT to put on their beautiful dresses for their photo shoot with Erin.
Anyway, here are a bunch of darling pictures of these two cuties. I am horrible at narrowing down the pictures, and only a mother would care about seeing this many pictures, so Julianne, this post is for you and me!
poser. ;)
Sydney and Brigham.
I think their facial expressions are so funny. And I had to post this because if they ever got married someday, how perfect would this picture be framed at their wedding reception?!?
















5 comments:
I'm obviously not Mom to either of these cuties, but I enjoyed every picture!
Love these pictures! What a fun memory and such cute cousins!
How incredibly darling! Those two little girls are just precious!!! That was a great idea to have them take pictures together and I LOVE that Sydney wanted a dress for Lily too. :)
How incredibly darling! Those two little girls are just precious!!! That was a great idea to have them take pictures together and I LOVE that Sydney wanted a dress for Lily too. :)
So I know I already told you that I think these pictures turned out super cute but since one of those darling girls belongs to me I thought I should post a comment here as well ;) I love them and so does Lily, she keeps asking to check your blog. I think my favorite is one where Lily is basically crushing poor Sydney in the grass ;) Tell Erin I said thank you for doing such amazing work with our girls. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment