So, today, I pulled some laundry out of the dryer that was actually warm. It occurred to me that until then, I couldn't tell you the last time I took laundry out of the dryer while it was still warm. Just thought I'd let that be known. Laundry is my least favorite household chore. I wish I had Mrs. Weasley's wand, or Mary Poppins magic snapping fingers, or maybe my very own laundry fairy.
5 comments:
I'm SO with you! I've told many people: The problem doesn't seem to be collecting and getting the laundry through the machines... It's the putting away. I think that takes me an additional 2 days before it's all considered put away, and that doesn't even include ironing! Laundry Fairy, Come my way!
I hear ya...Laundry is the NEVER ENDING chore. As soon as you get all the laundry through the washer, dryer and then folded...there are more loads ready to start.
Sharee, laundry is TOTALLY lame. Like Marianne, I don't really mind getting it in the machine, it's the folding and putting away that drives me crazy! Sheesh!
PS. Sorry my phone died on us earlier today! We'll have to finish our conversation later!
I am with you on this. My clothes are lucky enough to sometimes get warmed up 2-3 times before I get them out. Poor JT's clothes get folded, but rarely make it to his closet and dressor. It is much easier just to pull them from the basket. :) Hope you guys are doing well.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... about the laundry, not my favorite thing either!I only fold warm clean laundry when I've let it go for too long and I have to put aside a whole day to get caught up.
Post a Comment