We've been keeping an eye on the robins who live in our sycamore tree in the backyard. This past week, the eggs hatched, and we've been watching the mother robin as she feeds her new babies. It is so cute. The first shot is taken from up in the tree. The birds were waiting with their mouths open for their mom to come back, but she wouldn't come since I was up there. I got down and then she came, but the view isn't as good obviously.
I apologize in advance for the instability of the camera. I was zoomed really far in and I think the camera moved every time I breathed. (Also, the movie is much shorter than it looks. there's a lot of dead time after the camera fades, so don't bother hanging around waiting for more.)
3 comments:
So cute! I love spring especially all the new baby animals! There were baby robins outside of Charlie's work last year. It was really fun seeing them growing and learning how to fly.
How cool is that? I bet your kids have loved watching the eggs and then when they HATCHED! So, awesome! I also wanted to tell you, I totally missed your scrapbooking post. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Sharee, I want to take lessons from you! All of your layouts are so cute and creative! I've been doing the 8x8 pages for Jemma's ABC book...but you've got the full on 12x12 pages and they're full to the max and ADORABLE! I LOVE the page of you and Jewel. Maybe it's just cuz I'm still pregnant, but it made me all teary. You both look so gorgeous and it really made me miss all my sisters. I guess I'm pretty lucky to Jewel here with me now! Anyway, this comment is way too long. LOVE YOU ALL TONS! Enjoy the spring!
wow! I love spring, all the cute little babies! speaking of babies, we have 2 week old kittens we're taking care of! (their momma died) you'll have to check out the pics on my blog! love you and happy mother's day!
Post a Comment